Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Key Working training
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 9:30 AM - Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 9:30 AM (GMT)
Bromley, United Kingdom
Key Working training
The Early Support key working training supports you to develop and build your understanding of key working. The training is run over two days and embeds the Early Support Principles into the Key Working functions and brings them together in a practical, step by step process.
The key working training enables participants to:
- explore their understanding of working in partnership
- explore the key working functions and how they might be applied
- reflect on how the key working functions should provide the most effective support for disabled children, young people, their families and practitioners
The training raises awareness of the importance of partnership working and key working functions and enables practitioners to support the child, young prson and their family to navigate the system.
The training is a combination of:
- Short presentations
- Facilitated group discussions
- Exploratory activities focused around case studies and scenarios
- Structured reflection to help put learning into practice
Who should attend?
- Managers and practitioners from across the range of private, voluntary and public sector services who are working with and supporting disabled children, young people and their families
- Parents/carers of disabled children and young people
Event location and times:
This is a two day training course which will take place over the period of two weeks. It will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.00pm on each training day. You will need to be available to attend both days.
Please arrive for registration in good time as the training will start promptly at 9.30am.
Day 1 Wednesday 28th November
Day 2 Tuesday 11th December
The training will take place at the following venue on both days:
Bromley Court Hotel, Bromley Hill, Bromley, Kent BR1 4JD.
Click here for map and directions
Please ensure that the correct email address is entered when making your booking as you will recieve an automated email to confirm your place - if the email spelling is incorrect, you will not receive confirmation of your place and important updates about the training.
When making a booking please ensure that you are booking as an individual attendee as opposed to booking for someone else – this is very important as we need to capture the individual data for each attendee.
If you have any problems with on-line registration you can email email@example.com or telephone 020 7843 6084 and we will assist you with the booking.
If you are unable to attend, please inform us in writing. If we do not receive cancellations in writing, we will invoice you for a cancellation fee of £50 to cover administration fees
When & Where
National Children's Bureau (NCB) is a charitable organisation that acts as an umbrella body for organisations working with children and young people in England & Northern Ireland.